[Ti] OS X on a PC? [forward from a different list]

MBurke6225 at aol.com MBurke6225 at aol.com
Sun Jan 26 14:24:44 PST 2003

Alexander,

Your message (see below) managed to land on the Titanium Powerbook list causing quite a controversy running the gamut that it is a total hoax or you were duped by your friend.

To avoid further speculation and to cut to the proverbial chase please ask your friend to technically explain how the following claim is possible.  The list would love to see his answer.  LOL

Thanks,
MBurke