[Ti] OS X on a PC? [forward from a different list]

Chris Olson chris at mercury1.astcomm.net
Sun Jan 26 14:35:49 PST 2003

On Sunday, January 26, 2003, at 04:24 PM, MBurke6225 at aol.com wrote:
> Your message (see below) managed to land on the Titanium Powerbook
> list causing quite a controversy running the gamut that it is a total
> hoax or you were duped by your friend.
>
> To avoid further speculation and to cut to the proverbial chase please
> ask your friend to technically explain how the following claim is
> possible.  The list would love to see his answer.  LOL

I've been playing around a little, and found it's quite easy to give
KDE an Aqua theme.  Need to do a little tweaking with the KDE colors
yet, but I got the menu bars and stuff pretty close, including having
the KDE KMail application window floating separate from the menu bar
:-)  This is on a Mac, but when I get it tweaked, I'll transfer the
theme to an x86 linux box.  I took some screenshots of it:
http://screenshots.astcomm.net/KDE3
--
Chris