Shh! Delivery Date 17" Different from AppleStore

David Ferleger david at ferleger.com
Mon Jan 27 07:47:25 PST 2003

Hi.
I ordered the 17" PB the day after the Jobs Keynote.

AppleStore website says MARCH 20 is expected delivery date for mine.

HOWEVER someone I talked to at the AppleStore told me that those who
ordered quite soon after the Keynote should have an arrival date of
LATE FEBRUARY.

This is consistent, by the way, with Jobs saying delivery would be
"next month" --
namely February. Apple has always tried to keep - at least technically
- such a promise.
So having a late Febr delivery for an early JAnuary promise is
technically 'next month.'

I wonder what info others may receive.