[Ti] Why do URL's die when wrapped?

Steve Wozniak steve at woz.org
Mon Jan 27 10:00:40 PST 2003

At 9:52 AM -0800 1/27/03, Robert Ameeti wrote:

>Neither Apple's Mail nor Eudora have the ability to set a 'wrap' point (thankfully for otherwise some unix geeks would set theirs to wrap at character xx.)
>
>> Override in Entourage may be more difficult
>
>How do I change this in Entourage?

I never found a way to avoid word wrap on outgoing mail in Entourage. It made reformatting of mail that I was sending to tons of people very difficult. I had to deal with issues such as how it would look on my mom's WebTV, with a very narrow column width on her TV. That's one of the main reasons that I use Eudora.
--

Regards,

Steve  (is tv wake zone?)