[Ti] OS X on a PC? [forward from a different list]

MBurke6225 at aol.com MBurke6225 at aol.com
Wed Jan 29 13:02:02 PST 2003

Just to follow up I contacted the original poster from the other list
requesting that he clarify and he sent the following.

"Dear MBurke:

    I asked the guy to write up what you requested about using the Mac and a
PC at the same time. I'll see if he'll do it. He is an instructor in computer
science at a university here and doesn't really think it is that big a deal.
Easy for him to say. We'll see what happens. I really don't know what he
could say that would satisfy everyone without their actually seeing it in
action.

Alexander"

If I get the write up I will forward it to the list.

MBurke