[Ti] OT: FWIW, iMovie 3 reportedly available via P2P

Shawn King shawn at yourmaclife.com
Thu Jan 30 09:21:06 PST 2003

On 1/30/03 11:13 AM, "F. Mortes" <fmortes at saltidiomes.com> wrote:

> I don't know if this is a bootleg copy. Do you?

Yes.

> The fact that I am
> based in Barcelona and stuff becomes available much from apple.es makes
> me think this has been downloaded from apple.com Is that not the case?

No.

> Can you call a copy of a free programme, a bootleg copy?

If the software has not been released yet by its owner, then it is a bootleg
- regardless of the cost.

>  you tell me, you're the expert.

Yes, I am.

> I was merely passing information on.

No, you weren't.

> Needless to
> say, those who don't approve can just delete the message.

Or they can do what I do and point out the foolishness of your actions.

Shawn King
On this week's YML:
BBEdit, FCP for Dummies and Stewart Cheifet!
http://www.yourmaclife.com