[Ti] Spare Ti battery... how should it be left?

Jim Soriano jsoriano at sumbeach.com
Thu Jan 30 10:52:49 PST 2003

Robert asks...

> If you carry a spare battery for your Ti and you know it won't be used
> is it better to leave it charged or without charged?

Why charged, of course!  It's not much use otherwise unless you like to
carry dead weight with you :-)

Seriously, I carry a charged spare battery with me most of the time.  I
swap batteries every 2 or 3 weeks and each one happily has 4 glowing
dots of power when unused.  Over 8 months now and I've not noticed any
degradation of useful life.

Regards,

Jim