[Ti] OS X Server on TiBook??

Kevin Constantine kevin.constantine at uconn.edu
Fri Jan 31 04:28:22 PST 2003

Greg-

>>Anyone here running OSX Server 10.2 on a powerbook?
I had it running for a little while.  What values you use all depend on what
you're really doing with the powerbook.  I had wanted to try server out as a
replacement for a desktop os with some better user creation utilities, so i
wasnt all that concerned with all of the server side stuff at the time.  But
even if you're using it as a straight up server, and lets assume you go on
the road and need to connect somewhere, its just a matter of disabling the
server daemons via apple's Server Settings app, and switching your network
settings back from manual to automatic via dhcp.  So it is feasable.

Hope this helps

Kevin Constantine