[Ti] [OT] I come here seeking domain registrars.

Lisbeth Zachs zachs at swedenmail.com
Tue Jul 1 16:02:45 PDT 2003

söndagen den 29 juni 2003 kl 17.17 skrev Michael Bigley:
> My greatest reason for abandonong them is their participation in the
> "barely legal" direct mail to domain owners that their domain was
> about to expire.   Anyone who engages in such disreputable business
> practices does not deserve my business.
------------
Is there a not to much or to little in the statement above? As I read
it you object to that somebody being adviced that it is time to renew
their domain registration so that it shouldn't expire? And you feel
this should be considered barely legal? I must interpret this wrongly
somehow.

Surely it is just nice to be reminded so that nobody else can pinch
your domain because you have missed the renewal.

Lisbeth in Gothenburg
<http://homepage.mac.com/holisticum/Special_Events> updat 030701
<http://www.got-a-mac.org> medlemssida för Got-a-Mac (Mug in
Gothenburg) <http://217.215.44.209> temp direct link