[Ti] Titanium G4 Pros and cons

cbirds cbirds at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 10 14:23:41 PDT 2003

NaegeleWDC at aol.com tapped out this message on 7/10/2003 5:18 PM

>I haven't had any problems since, except when I installed OS 10.2.6 and
>got some bum advice from an Apple techie (also, HP's driver doesn't work
>as well as an earlier version worked on 10.1.5).

What was the "bum" advice when you did 10.2.6? I'm fixing to install both
systems on the Ti, with OS 10.2.6 on one partition. I'm starting with a
clean slate, OS 9.2.1 and OS 10.2 with the combo updaters to get up to
10.2.6 and wonder if I have to update firmware first?
Any info/procedural directions would be appreciated.
If figure if I mess it up I can always erase.