[Ti] [OT] Saving Pages in Safari

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Thu Jul 10 16:27:26 PDT 2003

I found out early on that there are some pages that Safari will not save in
any format whatsoever. I tried to save several pages of bank transactions
that were mostly text, then logged out. When I went to view the pages, there
was nothing there; no text, no graphics, nothing!

I have come to the conclusion that I can never use Safari for anything other
than view pages on the web - lightweight stuff. To do anything more serious
such as financial transactions I have to use IE. There seems to be no other
choice - especially if you need a proper record to save for you files.

jg