[Ti] Titanium G4 Pros and cons (experiences with G4 TiPB 667 Rev 2 and 12 12 inches TiPB Aluminum - rugged they AINT!)

ursus at mac.com ursus at mac.com
Fri Jul 11 02:57:11 PDT 2003

> - 3 weeks old and hardly taken any where, it has scuff marks and
> scratches on it.
AND THIS IS APPLES FAULT....HOW?
Remind me never to loan my 17 to you or your girlfriend. When I go thru
security it is placed in a tray and x-rayed and never touched by any of the
attendants. I suppose they do sniff an occasional computer for explosives
and touch it because of that.

BTW they will pay for damage they cause. They bought a new machine for a
flight attendant friend when it fell off the x-ray conveyor belt due to a
power failure.