[Ti] Titanium G4 Pros and cons (experiences with G4 TiPB 667 Rev 2 and 12 12 inches TiPB Aluminum - rugged they AINT!)

Sam Hotchkiss ti at zlit.net
Fri Jul 11 06:42:22 PDT 2003

On 7/11/03 6:35 AM, "Tarik Bilgin" <tarik at opalblue.com> wrote:

> On Friday, July 11, 2003, at 01:31  pm, <ursus at mac.com> wrote:
>
>>> a protective SLEAVE works just
>>> great to stop this. But YOU will notice (if you travel as I do) that
>>> the airport x-ray demons request you remove it from the bag and in
>>> recent times place it (the laptop) in the plastic tray.
>
> I haven't had this problem in Europe. Must be a USA thing.

I haven't had this problem in the US... They ask you to remove it from your
bag, but I've never been asked to remove it from its sleeve.  BTW, I fly
100k+ miles a year on United and American
--
Samuel W. Hotchkiss
President, Contractor Services, LLC.
hotch at zlit.net

Laptop History: PB 145, PB 520c, PB 3400c, 400mhz Pismo, 400mhz TiBook,
667mhz TiBook (rev b), 1ghz TiBook