[Ti] Reasons to NOT buy 15" 867 MHz or 1Ghz Titanium?

Tarik Bilgin tarik at opalblue.com
Sat Jul 12 02:03:19 PDT 2003

On Friday, July 11, 2003, at 10:54  pm, Rod Duncan wrote:

> Chris,
>
> Since you asked.
>
> Warning:  <RANT> My original foray into buying an external DVD burner
> was a bad experience with Formac and their Devideon product.
> Sub-standard customer service, poor tech support and crummy business
> practises coupled with a less-than-ideal case design and poor
> Devideon software (version 2) had me return and get stung with a
> surprise 20% restocking fee

I'm curious: Is there a law in the states that says you can return any
item (if in as new condition) within a certain number of days of
purchase?

Or was this applied after that period? In europe we have such a law (14
days) so no vendor can charge such a fee if you return within that time.

Bad luck Rod,

--
Tarik Bilgin
Opalblue