Titanium G4 Pros and cons

Brian Davis brian at tvc15design.com
Sat Jul 12 08:33:10 PDT 2003

First of all, I'd like to thank everyone who shared their Titanium
experiences. I would have responded sooner but I dumped a large mug of
coffee on my iMac's keyboard just after I sent the initial posting and had
to run to the Apple store for a new one. It's always a tough choice when the
two products are so amazingly great. I think that I'm just going to wait
until the 15" Albook arrives (soon I hope) and then make the decision.
One thing that I didn't consider is the placement of the antenna on the
Tibook. I'll be using the new Powerbook in a wireless classroom setting
using video/image editing and flash animation software. I think that Airport
Extreme combined with the better antenna placement on the aluminum models is
making me lean in their direction.

Brian
--
http://www.tvc15design.com