[Ti] Reasons to NOT buy 15" 867 MHz or 1Ghz Titanium?

Rod Duncan roduncan at telus.net
Sat Jul 12 11:45:51 PDT 2003

Tarik,

It was within two weeks that I sent it back. I even promised them
that if they charged me the 20% restocking fee I would sing it from
the internet roof tops of the world. I'm sure the lost business to
them is much more than the 20% it cost me. "Don't get mad... get
even." <grin>

Personally, I don't even have a problem with a restocking fee if it
is properly represented at time of purchase so you can enter in, if
you choose, with eyes wide open.

In Canada, or more specifically - in British Columbia, we have a
seven day "no questions" return law on door-to-door salesman. As
regards to a national return policy, I don't believe there is such a
law in place in Canada and obviously, not in the US where Formac is
located. Holland, per usual, (and along with your Scandinavian
neighbours?) continues to lead the way in public and consumer
protection. No surprise there.

I suggested to Formac they should rename their company FORForMac. We
have to keep a sense of humour in these things, life is way too short.

Thanks for your interest.

Rod