[Ti] Great Apple products ...was [Ti] Gateway's PB 15 Clone

Alexandre Kapellos mac.k at a2k.ch
Wed Jul 16 01:04:23 PDT 2003

> Bottom line is still the net cost, which can be best illustrated by my
> selling, recently, a Ti400 (1st Rev) for more than half its original
> price. Talk to me about a 2-3 year old PeeCee' resale value. (Very
> pleased with my new 17" PB)

And the same can be said abour Apple software, also (at least this has
been my experience...)
I went down to Greece to se my family a few weeks ago, at took my Ti400
with me. Safari being my default browser, I was finally able to visit
all my favorite greek sites with problems, all the fonts showing up
just fine, unlike in Explorer (Mac or PC unless you install Greek
fonts...). What a pleasant surprise. My PC friends were stunned!
Just a few minutes ago, I imported a Greek CD into iTunes to make a
copy (for my car player...). The album and song titles were displayed
in Greek, amazing! It didn't use to do that in iTunes 3. No more
greek/english approximations or translations!

All in all, I believe we use the best software and hardware that's out
there...
Have a great day!
Alexandre