DVD Regional settings

Wilson Ng wilsonng at mail.com
Wed Jul 16 16:57:40 PDT 2003

Another way is to use Osex or DVDBackup to make a Region 0 version of your
DVD on your hard drive and watch it from your hard drive. You should have
anywhere from 4 to 8 GBs on your hard drive to make room for just one
typical DVD movie.

I usually load up 2-3 movies on my HD so that I don't have to bring the DVDs
on the plane with me. Then I just play the movies off the HD and delete them
when I finish playing them.

On 7/15/03 10:50 PM, the Defendant "PowerBook G4 Titanium List"
<Titanium at lists.themacintoshguy.com> said:

> Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 13:15:15 +0200
> From: "Trevor J. Hutley" <hutley at geneva-link.ch>
> Subject: Re: [Ti] DVD Regional Settings
>
> At 21:31 +0300 7/13/03, S. Moussly wrote:
>> I just got a DVD from Europe and I had a prompt about Regional settings, in
>> which I can only change it 3 times and then it will lock up. Is there a
>> software or anyway to avoid the lock.
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Sam

:-)  Wilson - Guam, U.S.A.

- - - P L E A S E   C U T   A L O N G   D O T T E D   L I N E - - -
You can bend my ear
We can talk all day
Just make sure I'm around
When you've finally got something to say.  -- TOAD THE WET SPROCKET