[Ti] Troubleshooting help needed

Tarik Bilgin tarik at opalblue.com
Thu Jul 17 02:15:11 PDT 2003

On Thursday, July 17, 2003, at 09:12  am, Joel Hopwood wrote:

> Recently I've noticed a couple of things going wrong with my system:
> most
> ntably with Safari, which is unexpectedly quitting a couple of times a
> day
> now.

Joel,

Don't know if I've said this on this list before, but i find Safari
unstable on my system since the beta beta.

I retested it after 1.0 came out but still found it to be unstable.

I'm running Safari as my 2nd browser of choice atm, after Camino which
rarely crashes.

Sounds like it's Safari that's the problem, not your system imho.

--
Tarik Bilgin
Opalblue
tarik at opalblue.com