[Ti] Rubber dome thingies (3M bumpons, etc.)

Chris Scott crscott at newsguy.com
Thu Jul 17 06:16:17 PDT 2003

Shaun:

Thanks for the response and the offer.  If I can't find them locally,
I might email you off-list and ask you to send them to me.

The ones that you're talking about in your post:  are they indeed 3M
bumpons, or are they a different brand?  Do you have a "part number"
or name which will help me identify the exact ones?  (I assume that
they need to be within certain size limits.)

How do they work for you?

Where do you place them on the computer, at the leading corners or elsewhere?

Thanks again.

___________________________________

Chris Scott
Connolly & Castagna, L.L.P.