[Ti] Troubleshooting

Dave Friesen davefriesen at mac.com
Thu Jul 17 06:27:36 PDT 2003

In the meantime, to fix the current woes I'd suggest running Fix Disk
Permissions and some other stuff. (Download Cocktail to make it nice and
easy to run all kinds of system utilities at once). I'd also be careful as
to which 3rd party "extensions" you're using. I'd get severe kernel panics
until I yanked a bad one.

As for Safari, rock solid.

OS X needs all the RAM it can take. I'd get a second job if it meant
stuffing a full 1 GB into a Titanium.