[Ti] Troubleshooting help needed

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Thu Jul 17 06:33:34 PDT 2003

Joel Hopwood typed this message on 7/17/03 4:12 AM:

> Recently I've noticed a couple of things going wrong with my system: most
> ntably with Safari, which is unexpectedly quitting a couple of times a day
> now. FWIW I have Java turned off (as its performance is so terrible,
> causing news.bbc.co.uk to sputter for ~20 secs on loading).

Hmmm! And I thought I was the only one! It seems to me that my copy of
Safari started crashing on a regular basis only after the Security Update
2003-07-14 was applied. Before that I could probably count the number of
crashes of all versions of Safari on the fingers of one hand.

I guess there is no way to un-apply the Security Update.

jg