[Ti] VPN and VPC on My Titanium

mac tlanden at mac.com
Thu Jul 17 13:25:57 PDT 2003

I use VPC and connect to my clients through Cisco VPN ... (I have
networking set to Virtual Switch)... One reason to use VPC is that I do
not want all my internet traffic to go through their networks ...  I
can use Safari, mail, etc without them able to monitor any of my
internet traffic from the MAC while connected.  My larger clients even
stop POP mail traffic, so I could not check e-mail while logged in with
a PC or if I used VPN with just the MAC.