[Ti] Speed up

Robert J. Fisher fisherr at telus.net
Fri Jul 18 06:42:08 PDT 2003

Thanks...people....I'll try and find that book.
In the meantime....I did manage to put in the 131072 #'s as Loren
suggested....in her first post..so.....am I living dangerously...or should I
just set everything back to normal....
I did manage to find out I have to "Close" terminal by typing exit...from
the help file....no one told me that!

This stuff if just like DOS...heaven forbid...!!!!
--
Robert J. Fisher
fisherr at telus.net
Or