[Ti] hd upgrade question

Lisbeth Zachs zachs at swedenmail.com
Sat Jul 19 02:01:57 PDT 2003

Somody wrote

> Get the Apple Knowledge Base article on removing/replacing the bottom.
> That's really the only "trick" to the operation.
---------
Hope I'm not too late, but the tricky part was really to get the rubber
holder (or whatever the material) on the side of the HD to come in to
the correct place afterwards. I found an article showing how to use a
bit of stickytape to keep in the right position while slipping the HD
back in its rather tight spot.

I'll see if I can find the article again for you. Just wanted to send
this in the hope that you haven't started your replacement yet.

Lisbeth in Gothenburg
<http://homepage.mac.com/holisticum/Culture_in_School> updat 030606
<http://www.got-a-mac.org> medlemssida för Got-a-Mac (Mug in
Gothenburg) <http://217.215.44.209> temp direct link