[Ti] battery problem.. help!!!

Jerry Krinock dearjerry at mindspring.com
Sat Jul 19 08:26:51 PDT 2003

OK Ron, we got the words straightened out so that anyone who has ever seen
such a thing might reply.  Unfortunately, I have no idea what it could be.
Does the computer work when it's on battery power?  It could well be a
hardware problem, so you should call Apple if you have any kind of
AppleCare.

Jerry