[Ti] Big Al 17" keyboard + Num Lock

mburke6225 at aol.com mburke6225 at aol.com
Sun Jul 20 19:55:50 PDT 2003

Tthe Num Lock should be renamed humilator key.  Just as soon as you think you are a whiz on the Powermac a lit Num Lock comes along and bites your arrogance freezing half your keyboard and brain in the process.  lol  Benn Overkamp pointed this problem out the first time it happened to me.  I gotta hand it to Benn, he was kind enough to only do one LOL at me.  And you want to know the sad part...I still have a mental Kernal Panic whenever it happens even today.  Half the keyboard and my brain freezes then I gasp, "Oh yeah, check the Dumb Lock!" lol

MBurke