[Ti] Erratic NetworkBehavior: Up or Downstairs

Loren Schooley loren at flash.net
Fri Jul 25 08:15:19 PDT 2003

On 7/25/03 9:22 AM, "David Ferleger" <david at ferleger.com> wrote:

Pfft. That's easy. Airports, 'specially on Ti's: SUCK. Plain and simple.
Someone will walk in the room with a beer can and my signal coughs and
croaks and I'm 10 feet away. OTOH, when I use the 2WIRE wireless, the thing
flies like an Eagle all over the yard. My iBook works 10 times better of
course, but it still has 1/4 the range and dependability of the 2Wire.