[Ti] Videoconferencing, anyone?

Paul List Hess hess2 at yacht.com
Wed Jul 30 14:02:33 PDT 2003

At 1:37 AM -0400 7/29/03, cbirds wrote:
> >Comments and especially experiences very welcome!
>
>Very simple: 10.2.6 + iChatAV + Any Camera with FireWire+cable connection.
>
>Plug the camera in and there you go, no configuration needed. It works.

I have the original Titanium Ti/500, 10.2.6, iChatAV and iSight and every time I try to start a video conference I get a "Video Card Error:  Your video card does not have enough memory to support a video conference" message.  I can click on my own camera and see my own video but I can't do two way or one way video with anyone else.