[Ti] [OFF TOPIC] [OT] Decent PC email client?

cbirds cbirds at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 30 14:04:33 PDT 2003

Sam Hotchkiss tapped out this message on 7/30/2003 4:05 PM

>I am about to go bananas.  Seriously.  I'm so very sorry for the
>off-topic post, but if I can't find a halfway decent PC mail client, I'm
>gunna pull out my hair.  I want a client that does plain text (html is
>nice, but not necessary), has a preview pane, and handles replys
>correctly.  I want to be able to select the text that I'm replying to,
>hit reply, have JUST the text I selected quoted, and have my insertion
>point below that.  Just like entourage.
>
>Please, guys, help a fellow Ti-Man out!

Why not OE? Doesn't that come with the PC? Seems to me when I set up OE
for a friend on his Windoze, it was pretty similar to OE for Mac, and you
can do all of the above with it.......just make sure you don't send 3
copies in HTML, Text and RTF along with attachments like my dad's friends
do and clog up his mailbox!!!!!!!!!!