Squeaky Airport

S. Moussly smoussly at ebla.com.kw
Sun Jun 1 07:26:33 PDT 2003

I have a squeaky sound problem in my PB G4 867MHz/1GB RAM/ 32MB Video.
It seems to be an internal hardware "noise", as oppose to it coming out
of the speakers. The sound is irritating, especially when you are
listing to music.

After observing when the noise occured, I found it to occur while using
the Airport, or Software Update feature to check for Updates, and
sometimes when using Safari. I have posted this problem before, and
found several others experiencing the same problem. Some noticed the
sound occurring while visiting secure sites using the Safari browser. I
am not sure if this is an Airport problem or some other hardware problem
within my PB. I am also not sure if AppleCare can/would fix this
problem.

Sincerely,

Sam