[OT] [Ti] Apple's past [was Apple's future]

Michael Bigley wakinyan at fuse.net
Sun Jun 1 07:31:08 PDT 2003

>http://www.palmbeachpost.com/business/content/auto/epaper/editions/sunday/business_e36dec6cc2b750900002.html

Just another bored quasi-journalist bashing Apple, using outdated
(some over 6 years old) data... a complete waste of space because of
the need to fill an article quota. This person opened with some
"recent" but not current news then re-hashed the old Apple bashing
tripe that is really not even interesting anymore.  Hence I have
re-named the subject.

Of course, outside of WSJ, I think the business section is, like the
sports section, the place newspapers stick mediocre reporters who
can't cut it in the news section.
--
       http://www.norbertrunning.com