[Ti] Camino Bookmarks [OT]

Fred fred at mindstate.com
Tue Jun 3 09:37:29 PDT 2003

On 6/3/03 10:43 AM, "John Griffin" <jwegriffin at mac.com> wrote:

> I have just started using Camino. It really does seem much faster then
> Safari and the use of fonts makes it much more attractive to view most
> pages.
>
> But other then dragging and dropping individual Bookmarks from Safari into
> Camino, I can't seem to figure a way of importing wholesale from one to the
> other. Camino does not recognize the Bookmarks.plist as a source for
> importing bookmarks.
>
> Has anyone discovered a way of doing this?
>
> Jg

Try using Safari Bookmark Exchanger.  It will switch bookmarks between
Camino and Safari or the other way too.

I will say though, that I tried it and I must have too many bookmarks...it
converted them, then it crashed, and nothing was imported or switched.
I then wrote the developer about this and I have heard nothing back since.
That has been about 5-6 days.  So support is not something to count on.
But it could work just fine with less bookmarks...
Cheers
    FRED

    http://www.theseedsproject.org