[Ti] Belkin Tunecast

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Wed Jun 4 15:10:28 PDT 2003

Ron Owens typed this message on 6/4/03 5:15 PM:

> Does anyone own the Belkin tunecast?  I went to a local store to buy one for
> my TiBook, but the salesman said they were so poor he refused to sell it to
> me!  I don't expect miracles.  Even a range of twenty feet would be fine for
> me.  I'm just tired of using the cassette adapter thingy.

I have a really, really cheap FM thingy that is sold in Radio Shack. It
works most of the time. It has a manual tuner so you can usually find a
blank section on the dial. The ones that have two or three frequencies would
never work for me.

One thing to keep in mind is where your auto antenna is. It is fairly easy
for me because it is etched on the glass of one of the back/side windows
(Subaru Forester). If yours is drilled into a rear fender or the roof, I
would imagine it could be tricky for an FM sender.

jg