[Ti] Panicking on wake up

Lisbeth Zachs zachs at swedenmail.com
Wed Jun 4 15:11:18 PDT 2003

onsdagen den 4 juni 2003 kl 18.54 skrev <ursus at mac.com>:

>> Hi all
>>
>> My 1gig TiBook has started crashing when I wake it up. This doesn't
>> happen all the time, but enough to make it obvious that something is
>> amiss.
>>
>> Is this a known problem with a known fix? I'm running OS 10.2.6.
>
> You should do a fresh installation of OS X.
--------
Suggestedly with the combo update in that case,

Shouldn't we however first make certain that Gerry hasn't happened to
have disconnected some USB-device after the Tibook has gone to sleep?
Several have reported thoose panics under such conditions and changing
that habit to instead disconnect before sleep has solved the problem.

Lisbeth in Gothenburg
<http://homepage.mac.com/holisticum> updat gardens 030418
<http://www.got-a-mac.org> medlemssida för Got-a-Mac (Mug in Gothenburg)