Oh-Ess-??

Tom Warner tom at dfind.com
Fri Jun 6 08:33:45 PDT 2003

On Friday, June 6, 2003, at 02:28 PM, Randy Reames wrote:

> And yes I call it Oh-Ess-Ex because I came from the UNIX, Linux side.
> Not the Mac "numbers".

Y'know, I was being a good boy and always calling it Oh-Ess-Ten but,
one day I rang up Apple for sumpin' or other, and heard myself say:
'Oh-Ess-Ex' to the pleasant voice in my ear.

She didn't even blink (I listened very carefully) and carried on
without correcting me.

Since then I've realised that I always say 'Ex' in my head.

So now I'm a convert and I say to everyone:

'Say it loud and say it proud; OH-ESS-EX!!'

All the best,
Tom
--
My ol' grandaddy taught me to always;