[Ti] Keyboard/Screen protection on 17"?

mburke6225 at aol.com mburke6225 at aol.com
Tue Jun 10 13:28:27 PDT 2003

In a message dated 6/10/2003 3:11:01 PM Eastern Standard Time, dearjerry at mindspring.com writes:

> FInally, it looks like the iSkin provides no protection from the trackpad
> corners, which also cause lines due to abrasion on the
> keyboard.

Jerry.

I don't want to sound like yet another commercial for Radtech, but I purchased the Wild Eepz cushions and the ScreenSaverZ cloth.  That is the ultimate protection for the 17.  That combination takes care of all of your concerns.  You can see them at www.radtech.us.

I think you are right in that iSkin protects the keyboard but I'm not sure that skin oil from the iSkin won't rub off on the screen.  Maybe others have experience with that.

MBurke