[Ti] 500Mhz spacebar failing?

Steve Martin martin at metronet.com
Wed Jun 11 05:57:14 PDT 2003

Thanks, I'll try ordering a new one. It is the same issue, the edges
just don't work well any more for some reason. I've definitely double
checked that all the parts are properly positioned.

Steve Martin                              http://www.cheezmo.com/
Smart Calibration, LLC           http://www.smartcalibration.com/
The Widescreen Movie Center            http://www.widemovies.com/
Letterboxed Movie TV Schedule  http://www.widemovies.com/lbx.html