[barely OT] printing multiple documents

Trevor J. Hutley hutley at geneva-link.ch
Wed Jun 11 05:54:57 PDT 2003

 From time to time, I need to make hard copies of a large number (50+)
of Word documents.

In those distant days of OS9. I could drag the whole lot on to the
desktop printer, press Return 50 times and go away, whilst the OS
managed the whole process (open the document in Word, print, close,
open next document,print, etc).

How do I do that now??

If I drag multiple documents to the Printer Utility, it only seems
to handle one at a time.

I have the window for the actual printer (Deskjet 950C) open, and I
can drag multiple files to that window, BUT it only processes one of
them.

Of course, I can be chained to my desk and Ti-500 all afternoon, to
get these documents out, but I really want to do something else,
rather than being an almost idle manual worker.

Please may I have your suggestions, wisdom and experience.

There MUST be one of you who has to do this every day!

I am sure that the answer is very simple, but it is not obvious to me.  Sorry !

regards,  Trevor

Ti500/10.2.6/Word X