business card scanner

Trevor J. Hutley hutley at geneva-link.ch
Fri Jun 13 02:28:52 PDT 2003

To my knowledge, there has never been a good business card scanner for Mac.

This is the only part of my business life which is still "manual",
that is, not on my Ti-500.
All my (hundreds of) business cards are just stored in files,
drawers, boxes, etc.
Not very leading edge... !

Every time I come back from a conference, meeting or exhibition, I
would like to pass the cards that I have collected through a scanner,
and store the data on my Ti.

Is anyone aware (I have not looked for a while) of a good business
card scanner for Mac ?
If there was a very good one for PC, maybe I could run it under
Virtual PC, as it is only for occasional use.

I would appreciate your recommendations and experience.

regards,  Trevor