[Ti] Keyboard/Screen protection on 17"?

philipp schmidt philipp at gulasch.de
Fri Jun 13 02:16:39 PDT 2003

After reading all the rave reviews, I just ordered a ScreensaverZ cloth
for my 12'' PB.  While I have not received it yet, I thought I'd
mention how helpful the guys at radtech were during the ordering
process.  I had to pay with a German credit card, but wanted the
product shipped to South Africa, which paypal, did not let me do.  So I
sent an email and they are now shipping it down here, without extra
charge.  They (I have in fact dealt with someone named John only) have
been extremely responsive and friendly.  Great service!

Philipp