[Ti] SGI Monitor

Greg Chapel gchapel at worldnet.att.net
Fri Jun 13 10:41:14 PDT 2003

You had better find out what kind of adapters are available and how much
they cost. I am not sure on the SGI monitors but all of SUN Microsystems
monitors that I have seen have proprietary connections. Some older ones use
a 3 cable connection, while the newer models use one proprietary plug with 4
separate coaxial cable looking connections on the inside.

On the otherside depending on the TI model, you will need to get to either
DVI or apples proprietary connector. This could be complicated and I am sure
Silicon Grahics and/or SUN do not build the custom cable you will need.

Greg