[Ti] [barely OT] printing multiple documents

Lisbeth Zachs zachs at swedenmail.com
Fri Jun 13 11:56:18 PDT 2003

onsdagen den 11 juni 2003 kl 14.54 skrev Trevor J. Hutley:

> From time to time, I need to make hard copies of a large number (50+)
> of Word documents.
>
> If I drag multiple documents to the Printer Utility, it only seems to
> handle one at a time.
>
> I am sure that the answer is very simple, but it is not obvious to me.
>  Sorry !

No it doesn't seem simple to me, but I'll try to come with a
suggestion. If you aren't better with AppleScript than I am, we will
need additional help from the list.

It seem to me it should be possible to create a map which will have an
AppleScript attached to it so when you move several word- or other
documents to the map the script will treat each document with a
printing order. I know it is possible to create Apple Script maps so
that PhotoShop handles each item moved to that map with similar
treatment each time. Therefor I assume i should be possible to fix your
Print-out map as well.

Anybody game, or can somebody explain where my thinking is wrong? :-)

Lisbeth in Gothenburg
<http://homepage.mac.com/holisticum/Culture_in_School> updat 030606
<http://www.got-a-mac.org> medlemssida för Got-a-Mac (Mug in Gothenburg)