[Ti] [ot] How change iMovie from PAL to NTSC

Lisbeth Zachs zachs at swedenmail.com
Fri Jun 13 10:57:28 PDT 2003

torsdagen den 12 juni 2003 kl 21.22 skrev Frank Farwell:

> in iMovie 3.0.3 in the preferences tab choose NTSC.
A very, very long awaited improvement. Now I don't have to change my
small filmclip via QT Pro or similar, but can import directly. The 15
sec clip possible in my digital camera is not of good enough quality to
justify all the converting effort, but now I can play directly and
thereby improve my handling of iMovie till the time I get a better
camera for videorecording. :-) Thanks for that info Frank. :-)

Lisbeth in Gothenburg
<http://homepage.mac.com/holisticum/Culture_in_School> updat 030606
<http://www.got-a-mac.org> medlemssida för Got-a-Mac (Mug in Gothenburg)