[Ti] [OT] Microsoft to quit web browsers for Mac

S. Moussly smoussly at ebla.com.kw
Sat Jun 14 22:50:54 PDT 2003

Putting a new web browser in the market is not an easy thing to do.
Especially when you have M$ dominating over 90% of the web-browsing
market. Most websites support IE and some, not all, support Netscape. It
is quite understandable why Safari is still a BETA.

Ever since the last Safari update, I haven't had any problems with
Safari (other than the squeaky sound that it bring out from my TiBook).

Safari has matured pretty fast. And frankly for a beta, its pretty damn
good :)

Sam