[Ti] [OT] Microsoft to quit web browsers for Mac

cbirds cbirds at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 15 07:46:03 PDT 2003

Go here to tell MS what you think about this.

I personally hope they do not EOL Outlook Express either, as this is the
only app other than Claris Emailer that is any good on OS 9. I would like
to see an email app for X. Right now I can't use my X box for much of
anything because Mail.app and Safari don't cut it.
Thought Bare Bones took away BBEdit Lite but thank GOD I found it. Ever
try coding in Text Edit? It's not bad if you can stop it from
quitting....or changing it's format....ugh!

http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.asp?LCID=1033