[Ti] [OT] iTMS? Was: Microsoft to quit web browsers for Mac

Lisbeth Zachs zachs at swedenmail.com
Sun Jun 15 11:13:54 PDT 2003

söndagen den 15 juni 2003 kl 16.55 skrev cheshirekat:

> Lately, my "impulse" shopping is with the iTMS.
----------
iTMS = Integrated Track Management System?
iTMS = Integrated Training Management System?
iTMS = International Traffic Management System?
iTMS = Ion Trap Mass Spectroscopy?
or some i-version of TMS for which there is 66 _known_ meanings.

I'm not just whining over the use on non-common abreviations or
acronyms. I was trying to find out what you are talking about and the
company with the www.itms.com as domain, didn't seem to be something
that would work problemfree as I thought your statement of being free
of any web browser would indicate.

So could you give me a link to the what you're talking about please?

If it infact is ITMS.com you are referring to, then I think they do a
poor job of showing how it works.

Lisbeth in Gothenburg
<http://homepage.mac.com/holisticum/Culture_in_School> updat 030606
<http://www.got-a-mac.org> medlemssida för Got-a-Mac (Mug in Gothenburg)