[OT] Microsoft to quit web browsers for Mac

John O'Brien Obi-John at Short-Trooper.org
Sun Jun 15 15:52:11 PDT 2003

I was fretting about the possibility of M$ dropping Office for Mac, and
how that might affect the Switch campaign. Then I remembered that,
among people I know at least, PC users don't even know Office is
available for Mac — even though it was on Mac first.

So the upside is that losing Office wouldn't affect most people's
perception of the Mac. The downside is that Apple hasn't been able to
get across that the Mac has Office in the first place.

"Profound quotes at the end of e-mail messages really bug me." — John
O'Brien