[Ti] Privacy!!!!HA!!!!!!

Loren Schooley loren at flash.net
Sun Jun 15 17:02:27 PDT 2003

Rather than worry about what hacker kidz want from your home PC, perhaps
we should be looking at what 'they' already have. i.e. yours(and mine)
life story, life's paper trail, along with your relatives data, all that
is already out there scattered about loose and unprotected by the
Constitution (held barely by the tiny hemp thread of the 4th Amend) our
data is ready to be harvested. And that harvesting won't be done by
hax0r1893, you can bet on that.