[Ti] Dial-up in Washington, DC?

Michael Bigley wakinyan at fuse.net
Mon Jun 16 07:00:36 PDT 2003

>>  I will work in Washington, DC in July and was wondering how to access the
>>  net from my lovely 12'' PowerBook while being there.
>>  Can you recommend a reliable dial-up service without much hassles?
>  . . .

Have you checked the link at the bottom of each of these messages? A
friend uses Ninewire with good success in rural New Mexico. They
offer varying nationwide plans for dialup and it would at least be
worth checking in to, since they support a service that we all get
for free -- and they are a Mac-first ISP.
--
       http://www.norbertrunning.com